Connections Therapy provides pediatric therapy for infants through adolescents with functional limitations due to congenital abnormalities, developmental delay, injury, illnesses or disorders.
Our inviting facility offers therapy gyms with sensory-motor equipment specifically selected to assist in the development of coordination, balance, strength and sensory processing skills. Our private therapy rooms are an optimal environment for the treatment of speech and language, feeding and fine motor skills.
The Treatment Process
A comprehensive evaluation is completed as per the needs of your child. The therapist will then analyze the results of the assessments. You will be contacted to schedule a meeting during which time you will review your child’s test results, therapy recommendations and home programs. Additionally, this meeting is an opportunity to collaborate with therapists to generate a treatment plan and objectives. Once therapy is started, you will have on-going communication regarding progress as well as updates in activities to complete at home.
- Delays in the achievement of motor milestones including rolling, sitting, crawling, cruising or walking.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Genetic or Congenital Disorders
- Rehabilitation/recovery from orthopedic or neurological surgery
- Fine Motor skills – Writing, coloring, cutting
- Gross Motor skills – Jumping, throwing, catching
- Self-Help Skills – Dressing, Self-feeding, grooming
- Visual Perceptual and oculomotor skills – Tracking, Convergence, Figure ground, visual discrimination, spatial relations
- Sensory Processing